The Science Survey

Audrey Hill, Staff Reporter

Audrey Hill is a Copy Editor for the ‘Science Survey’ and a Groups Section Reporter for ‘The Observatory.’ She has always loved writing and storytelling, and she believes that journalism is a good way to channel that love into something that benefits people. She thinks that the freedom of a country depends on the freedom of its press, and that journalism is not just essential in telling people’s stories, but in checking government and corporate power. She enjoys debating on the Lincoln Douglas Debate team for Bronx Science, doodling in her notebook, and exploring the city. She participates in many activist spheres, most recently in women’s rights advocacy. She is an avid reader, and although unable to choose a favorite book, she is currently loving ‘Educated’ by Tara Westover. Audrey hopes to major in political science, journalism, or international relations in college, with potential majors in philosophy and psychology.

All content by Audrey Hill
Schools remain empty as Mayor Bill de Blasio has closed schools for the rest of the 2019-2020 academic year due to the coronavirus pandemic.

[Photo] COVID-19: Never Again

Akshay Raju, Staff Reporter
May 7, 2020
Members of the National Organization of Women (NOW) engage in conversations and work on making posters!

[Photo] Our Diversity of Clubs

Nabeeha Alam, Staff Reporter
April 25, 2020
Sadia Rahman is a passionate pro choice advocate and believes it’s important to recognize the intersectionality in the abortion debate.

Reframing the Abortion Debate

Audrey Hill, Staff Reporter
November 23, 2019
Harper Learmonth ’20 and Nayu Lee ’20 present during a Tea Club meeting.

[Photo] New Plans for Old Clubs

Leann Goldberg, Staff Reporter
November 24, 2019
 Ananya Roy, ‘20, is involved with the organization Youth Justice Board, which helps students to advocate for changes in public policy.

Making Your Voice Heard

Audrey Hill, Staff Reporter
March 25, 2019
Key Club members Jessica Alonso ’22 and Eva Manabat ’22 concentratedly write Macy’s letters to Santa for the Make A Wish Foundation during a Key Club meeting.

[Photo] The Giving Tree of Winter

Yi Lan Zhang, Staff Reporter
March 25, 2019
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Audrey Hill