The Science Survey

Jenna Ye, Staff Reporter

Jenna Ye is the Managing Editor for ‘The Science Survey’ and a Athletics Section Reporter for ‘The Observatory.’ The most appealing aspect that she finds about journalistic writing is how such writing can inform, entertain, and link people from all over the world. She also finds great appeal in journalistic photography, as photography can allow thousands of words to be shared in a single,preserved moment. Outside of school, Jenna enjoys singing, dancing, and baking cookies. She is also an art enthusiast, spending her free time experimenting with different art styles, such as; watercolor and photography. In college, she plans to pursue the path of Pre-Med or Criminal Psychology. Although she is not completely set on the specific career path that she wants to take, Jenna will definitely continue her artistic hobbies.

All content by Jenna Ye
While waiting for the movies release, fans spot advertisements all over the city.

Movie Review: ‘The Hustle’

Jenna Ye, Staff Reporter
June 15, 2019
Many interesting pieces such as this solar system mobile are created with various mediums and placed throughout the store to further emphasize the out-of-the-world experience that the 73rd annual show is trying to showcase.

Macy’s Flower Show

Jenna Ye, Staff Reporter
March 25, 2019
Students Linda Chen ’21 and Tommy Ho ’21 exchange their opinions on the topic of privatizing social services, such as fire fighting services.

Private Firemen? Inmate Firemen

Jenna Ye, Staff reporter
March 25, 2019
The MET’s front hall, bustling with people on a Friday afternoon.

Dedicated to Delacroix

Jenna Ye, Staff Reporter
December 12, 2018
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Jenna Ye