To complete the crossword at home, simply click on the crossword box, print it out, and fill in the boxes using the clues below!
2. Starlet who helped invent the technology used in WiFi and Bluetooth
4. Star discovery of Jocelyn Bell Burnell?
7. Gorilla researcher Dian
10. Subject of study for Paula Hammond
12. 1960s trajectory calculator for NASA
15. Viral subject for Esther Lederberg
17. Environmentalist known for her book Silent Spring
18. Gene regulation researcher McClintock
19. Subject of study for Jane C. Wright
1. Atomic discovery for Lise Meitner
3. Countess accredited with creating the first computer program
5. Discoverer of DNA’s molecular structure
6. Company for which game programmer Carol Shaw worked
8. A gloomy subject for Vera Rubin?
9. A strangely appropriate surname for the inventor of the GPS
11. Bulletproof material invented by Stephanie Kwolek
13. Field for Grace Hopper
14. Dorothy Hodgkin famously discovered its structure
16. Tropical disease studied by Tu Youyou
20. Noether with an eponymous mathematical theorem